Thursday, April 19, 2012

A Blog is Where You Write Stuff

I study media.
More specifically, "new media."
It's defined as "a broad term used in media studies to that refers to the on-demand access to content at any time, anywhere, on any digital device, as well as interactive user feedback, creative participation and community formation around the media content." At least, that's what Wikipedia tells us. And we know they're always right.

If there's one thing I've learned so far from my studies, it's that they encourage media immersion. My Social Media class had our final on Tumblr... My Media Management class had a Facebook group... I'm constantly told to be in the media more and more and more.

So, what's the next step? Start a blog. Because, I want to share the pointless memes, idiotic quotations, absurd articles, and priceless videos, and hopefully original thoughts that I encounter in my quest for knowledge.

Thanks for reading my first post. For your allegiance, I leave you with this video:


Hasta luego.

6 comments:

  1. Pretty sure Dan was almost CRYING at that video :) Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keith just text me and said Dan called him. I wish I could have heard that call... Haha.

      Delete
  2. I like the name of your blog :) And the video, priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Write about the dead bird story!

    ReplyDelete